The Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School Establishment Board of Trustees endeavours to maintain high standards, quality and equality through the wearing of our school uniform. It is an outward sign of belonging to the community of Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School and it is expected that it will be worn with pride. This will foster a sense of identity and belonging, develop a sense of pride and ownership of our school and our Holy Trinity charism through the wearing of our school crest.
- School uniform must be purchased through the authorised suppliers – NZ Uniforms.
- Parents are required to ensure students are correctly dressed in the regulation school uniform as published by the school in its enrolment and school information.
- The Principal and staff have delegated authority to ensure the wearing of the correct school uniform.
- Changes to the uniform will be made by the Board of Trustees in consultation with the Principal and community.
- Any changes will ensure the school colours and crest are maintained in the uniform.
- Students are expected to maintain a high standard of appearance whenever they are identified as Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School students.
- School regulation sports uniform is to be worn for physical activities and events.
- Wearing of the school hat is compulsory during Terms 1 and 4.
- Parents who are unable to meet the uniform requirements are to contact the school