Maximum Roll Rationale
At Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School, we believe that all children from Catholic families are entitled to a Catholic Education. Ideally we would like to enrol every Catholic child who wants to come to our school.
The maximum roll is stated in the school’s Integration Agreement with the Ministry of Education.
However we are required to work within our maximum roll which is currently 300.
This means we are unable to exceed 300 as the number of student enrolments at any one time.
For the purpose of managing the maximum roll, the following guidelines will be adhered to process enrolments:
- All new enrolment applications for siblings of current students to start during 2022, will need to meet with the Principal.
- All enrolment applications for 2023 must be submitted by 31 August 2022.
- Acceptance of these enrolment application will be dependent on the status of our existing maximum roll.
- Families will be notified of confirmation of enrolment acceptance by 30 September 2022 for the 2023 school year
- All further enrolment applications may be registered on a ‘waiting list’
- Enrolments will be processed in the following order:
A. Siblings of current students
B. Siblings of former students
C. Students who are a child of an employee of the Board or a child of a member of the Board of Trustees
D. All other students
Provision will be made for unsuccessful applications to have their names recorded on a ‘waiting list’