As part of being a member of a Catholic School Community, there is a financial commitment required from families to ensure the provision of an excellent Catholic education in a well cared for environment.
|Type||Year Level||Per Term||Per Year|
|Attendance Dues (incl. GST)||0-8||$ 113.00||$ 452.00|
|Catholic Special Character Contribution||0-8||$ 12.50||$ 50.00|
|Government School Donation Scheme||0-8|| –|| –|
Explanation of Attendance Dues
- Attendance Dues can be paid in full at the beginning of the school year, per term or by regular instalment.
- Attendance Dues are approved by the Minister of Education under the terms of the Education and Training Act 2020 and a condition of enrolment at Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School.
- Attendance Dues are charged for all students who attend Catholic Schools in New Zealand.
- Attendance Dues are used to repay loans for building works done at schools in the Auckland Diocese, property related costs including school building works, buildings insurance and costs directly associated with the administration of attendance dues.
- Attendance Dues are collected by Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School on behalf of the school’s Proprietor, the Roman Catholic Bishop of Auckland.
- The Attendance Dues collected by Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School are forwarded to Auckland Common Fund Limited, a company established by the proprietors of Catholic integrated schools in the Diocese of Auckland responsible for the collection of attendance dues.
Primary – Catholic Special Character Contribution
- The Catholic Special Character contribution is a voluntary donation.
- This contribution provides the main source of funding for all services provided to Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School by the Catholic Education Services Board.
- No contributions are made by the Government for these services.
- The Catholic Education Services Board assists schools to provide a Catholic education for your child through the preservation and enhancement of the Catholic Special Character in our schools.
- Special Character Contributions collected on the behalf of the Proprietor are permitted under the terms of the Education and Training Act 2020. These contributions are eligible for a taxation rebate.
Attendance Dues Financial Assistance
Financial assistance is available to assist families who may need financial support with the payment of attendance dues for preference students attending Catholic schools in Auckland Diocese, both primary and secondary.
Families facing financial difficulties can contact their school office, their Parish Priest or the Revenue Manager on 09-360-3069 at the Catholic Diocese of Auckland for further information.
Application forms for this assistance are available from school and parish offices, or can be downloaded from the Catholic Diocese of Auckland Website :